Arbor Counseling Center was established in 1988 with following Mission
To provide clients, families and organizations with top quality, ethical counseling and consulting services.
Our dedicated professional staff utilizes a multi-theoretical, holistic approach to counseling our clients,
their families and the systems and communities in which they work and live.
Our philosophy, which is derived from our Mission, reflects the belief we have in our clients, in their strengths, their resiliencies and their right to live life at their highest potential. We care about what is important to our clients, and treatment is individually tailored to promote the highest level of health, fulfillment and positive personal energy. Our unconditional positive regard for our clients, coupled with our collaborative approach to solving problems with our clients, instead of for them, produces results far beyond what individuals can achieve on their own. We continually seek out ways to improve and expand our services to better serve the needs of our current and future clients.
Are you looking for a change?
- Arbor Counseling Center’s Counselors are employees, not independent contractors; we provide compensation that is at the top of our industry.
- Health Insurance is provided for our full-time employees.
- 401-K plans are available with matching contributions.
- Bonus opportunities will reward your hard work and optimize your earning potential; mentoring is provided to help you set and achieve your goals.
- Marketing, insurance credentialing and appointment scheduling is provided.
- Funds are available for a variety of expenses, including a $700 workshop/wellness allowance and a $2,000 sign on bonus.
Please email, fax or mail resume with cover letter to
Glenn Weiss, LCSW, CADC, Arbor Counseling Center, 1401 McHenry Road, Suite 122, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089